Traders of Africa (TOFA) is an e-commerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. We deal in various Agro-commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits and much more. Our field of operation is global, with our head office located in Nigeria. With an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
With the introduction of Beniz Construction Depot (BCD), we are extending our reach to include construction products, including tiles, doors, sanitary wares, electrical materials/fittings.
- Job TypeContract, Full Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The Field Agent will report to the SourcePro Team Lead and BCD Product Manager.
The field agent will primarily be responsible for the collection and uploading of merchants’ data from specific markets to the approved portal. Completing weekly targets in this is necessary to provide us with sufficient merchants for the launch of our new marketplace.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collect and upload merchants’ data (contact, product details, and images) from specific markets.
- Verify merchants’ shops from time to time to confirm the existence and availability of sales items.
- Coordinate the movement of sales items from merchants’ shop to pickup location and confirm handover to logistics partners.
- Source for bulk sales items as may be required by a buyer.
- Deliver weekly progress reports.
- Relevant academic qualification – a minimum of SSCE is required.
- Previous experience in a related field is an advantage.
- Must have good computing skills.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Fluency in Yoruba/Igbo and any other language is an advantage.
- Focused and dedicated.
- Strong and energetic.
The contract for this position is based on commission for 4 months as a probationary period and subject to review for full-time employment.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below