YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
In my opinion, wedding blessings are beautiful. A blessing is a pure thought of acceptance and appreciation towards one’s life choices; it could be religious or non-religious, depending on your specific beliefs.
A person’s marriage is a lifechanging event for them; it’s one of those steps that require a lot of thought and contemplation before finally deciding. When someone invites you to their wedding, it is essential. It’s not a random invitation; your attendance will make them happier on their big day.
Without further ado, we are going to list down some of the most beautiful and thought-provoking wedding blessings for you to bless the couple with.
FIVE Beautiful and thoughtful wedding blessings:
Let’s begin our first list! Here are five beautiful and thoughtful wedding blessings you can use!
1. May your marriage be the most beautiful story of love and devotion! May your dreams and hopes become one, and may you survive through the turmoil of the world, together!
2. I hope nothing but the best for the two of you always stay happy and by each other’s side.
3. Marriage is one of life’s most significant decisions, and you two have decided on each other. May all of life’s happiness and health come your way!
5. May your life as a couple be adventurous and romantic! May you see all it is you wish to see in life, together! Congratulations on your big day!
Five Religious Wedding Blessings:
Whether you belong to Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, or any other religion – Here are five thoughtful and beautiful religious wedding blessings for when you accept your next invitation!
1. May God bless the two of you with health and happiness. May your marriage be a blessed union of two souls under God’s Shining Light.
2. I pray for a fruitful and beautiful future for you as a couple. May your marriage be a positive example for the rest of us to follow.
3. May God make mold your marriage into everything you’ve always hoped for.
4. I pray to God to make your union an incredible journey of two amazing human beings.
5. Dear (SPOUSE) and (SPOUSE), it makes me happy to be a part of this blessed union. May your married life bring joy and health!
Five Sentimental Wedding Blessings:
Some weddings and events hold an extraordinary place in our hearts. This could be your best friend’s wedding or your sibling’s wedding, etc. When it comes to someone close to your heart, you need to come up with some sentimental and emotional wedding blessings. Here are five for you to use!
1. You guys looked to divine together! It was a sight to behold! I am so happy to be a part of this special day! Congratulations on tying the knot!
2. I could hardly hold back my emotions when I saw you two together! I’m so ecstatic, it’s not even funny! I wish you all the best in this beautiful marriage!
3. Sometimes in life, you see a couple, and they make you happy inside because of how positive and comfortable they are together. You two are a blessing, and your marriage is a blessing too!
4. Dear (SPOUSE) and (SPOUSE), I am humbled and honored to be a part of your special ceremony! I am speechless, but I’ll still try to hold my emotions back a bit. Thank you for inviting me, thank you for thinking of me, and thank you for being the best couple I know! Congratulations!
5. Dear (SPOUSE) and (SPOUSE), you know I’ve always rooted for you two! And to see you on that stage today has made a personal dream of mine come true! Thank you for getting married!
Five SARCASTIC and funny Wedding Blessings:
When you get invited to your best friend’s wedding, you may need to use a few weird and quirky marriage blessings. But they’re still supposed to have an emotional connection to them. This is a fine line you shouldn’t cross.
Don’t get offensive with the jokes, and don’t use any inside jokes either. Your best friend wouldn’t want you to talk about private jokes in front of their whole family. So keep the puns to a minimum but still keep the atmosphere lively and fresh. Here are five funny wedding blessings:
1. What took you guys so long? We’ve all been waiting for free food! I’m just kidding, you know we all love you guys. Have an amazing married life, you two!
2. Hey (SPOUSE), now you’re married. Say goodbye to your freedom! Haha, just kidding. Congratulations on the big day!
3. Feels like it was just yesterday when (SPOUSE) was telling me how much he wanted to marry (SPOUSE), I had no idea it would ACTUALLY happen. Haha, you know I kid around; have an amazing married life, you two!
4. I know you guys are getting married and all, but don’t you think you can do much better? Haha, I love you guys, have a beautiful and blessed life together! Rooting for you!
5. Dear (SPOUSE) and (SPOUSE), happy “ball-and-chain” day! Haha, jk. Much love to both of you and have an amazing married life!
Five Family Member Wedding Blessings:
When someone in your family gets married, it’s a different kind of wedding. You know how family weddings are, they’re unique. We are all blessed to be surrounded by family, and when one of ours gets married, we need to be extra sentimental and show them how much we care about their big day! Here are five family wedding blessings:
1. Thank you for becoming a part of our family! Happy wedding day!
2. You two have set a new goal for the rest of us unmarried couples to follow! Have an amazing married life!
3. I am so obliged and sentimental to be a part of this gracious day! Have a beautiful marriage!
4. We welcome you with open arms! Happy wedding day!
5. I’m so glad I get to call you (RELATIONSHIP) now. Happy wedding day!
Five Delayed or Postponed Wedding Blessings:
We are living in trying times (April 2020). The Coronavirus pandemic has swept over the entire globe. And it has canceled or delayed countless weddings and events. In times like these, we need to stay positive and give each other Hope to live on for a better tomorrow! Hope is everything we have, so here are five wedding blessings for postponed or delayed weddings:
1. Don’t worry about it; your wedding is going to be one to behold! This bad time shall pass, keep your love and Hope alive!
2. Nothing makes me sadder than seeing you guys not be able to have your big day. I know how much planning and stress was involved. But this is for the better, don’t let this affect your love. The future is promising, and you will have your big day soon!
3. We are all with you and praying for you! Don’t be upset; your wedding day is going to be grand!
4. Don’t let this dark time bring you down; we are all in this together!
5. Keep your chin up, you two! Don’t be sad; we will all celebrate your wedding as soon as things get better! Keep the love alive.
Five Canceled Wedding Blessings:
This last list is for couples who don’t end up getting married. When one of the two, or both of them, decide that it’s not d decision to get married and they call it off. In times like these, you need to be there for your friend. Here are five blessings for a canceled wedding:
1. We admire your strength and bravery so so much! Do not, for one second, think you’re weak for doing what you did! You have a bright future ahead of you!
2. We are all standing by your decision, call us whenever you want! Don’t be upset, happy days ahead!
3. It’s for the best, And honestly, you can do SO much better! Please stay true to yourself, always! You’re a constant inspiration for us all!
4. This is a rough patch, and like everything else, it will pass. Life is going to get easy, trust me. I’m here if you need me! Sending lots of love!
5. Don’t let this change your smile, don’t let this change your happiness, don’t let this change who you are! You are amazing, and all of us are rooting for you!
Talk to me
What are your thoughts on this article about wedding blessings? If you have your own to share, please consider commenting below to let me know! Stay safe, everyone!