YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Winock Solar Limited is a company that specialises in off-grid solar solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa. Winock Solar offers a wide range of products such as solar panels, inverters and batteries and services such as installation and repair. Our mission is to make solar accessible, reliable and affordable to Nigerian micro-businesses for productive use.
Winock provides equipment to micro-businesses, such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machine, freezer, water pump e.t.c. Winock is improving the productivity of these micro-businesses and as a result, gradually creating prosperity in Sub-Sahara Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Payable Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for daily payments and cash management. He/she will liaise with the supervisor to ensure timely financial reporting and cash management
- The job of the payable officer is to manage the daily financial transactions of the company and to ensure timely and accurate payment and reporting with an eye on the profitability for the business. This includes:
- Managing daily cash balances;
- Maintain and manage the petty cash;
- Post all payments to the QuickBooks;
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues;
- Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed;
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required;
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed.
Academic / Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 0-1 year’ xperience in similar position
- Candidates with finance and micro lending, SME and/or startup experience preferred.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and organized; Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Fluent English and any other major Nigerian languageJob Category Most
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
- Good analysis skills
- Time management skills
- Team management.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online