Accountant at Lopterra Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Lopterra is a unique training, consultancy and HR company with offices in Nigeria and South Africa. Our goal is to ensure that we successfully provide services that meets and exceeds our client’s expectations. This is reflected in the delivery of our services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Code: LPT/NIL/AC002
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintainstock ledgers
- Prepare balance sheets
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation
- Management of filing system
- Credit Control & Management
- Monitor and manage inventory
- Extracting the monthly trial balance, compute PAYE, VAT taxes and render returns
- Preparemonthly payroll
- Preparemonthly Income statement (Profit & loss account)
- Review and implement financial policies
- Submit weekly report to management
- Preparing financial statements
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions
Educational and Work Experience Requirements
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially in Excel
- Higher educational qualification/Professional certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA, ICAN)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting, finance, inventory management or other related fields
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting best practices
- Good organisational skills.
N960,000 – N1,200,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to: [email protected] Please quote the Job Code as the subject of the email.