YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Dog Food Shop Limited has adopted a solutions-oriented approach towards the delivery of world-class, discriminated selected brands of dry and wet foods, supplements and non-food products for your dogs and cats.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Process customer invoices daily
- Set up new customer accounts
- Monitor accounts payable invoices
- Verification and accreditation for new vendors
- Generate and send monthly statements to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly, including calls and emails to customers, and internal escalations as required for problem accounts.
- Bank deposits and cash application
- Reconcile monthly deposits and process monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintaining the general ledger, recording cash receipts and financial transactions.
- Supporting team on month-end close procedures and assist company accountant with the preparation of quarterly and yearly reports
- Act as back-up to Office Manager
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum OND in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- 2 years professional experience.
Requirements & Skills:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Strong analytical problem-solving aptitude with creative solutions, ability to organize work with large amounts of information efficiently, manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both in writing and verbally, with management, vendors
- Able to work as a team player
- Open to development of skills and knowledge
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent customer service
- Preference for applicant resident in Surulere or environs.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.