Administrative Manager at Beckley Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Beckley Consulting Limited – We are a company with a special focus on the provision of professional support services for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Job Description
- Responsible for all aspects of Earthcore Engineering Limited day-to-day office administration.
- Reports on a daily basis to CEO and maintains frequent contact with all staff regarding expenditure and returns.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for close liaison with appropriate support staff in maintaining a clean, orderly, conducive, and efficient work environment at all times around the office.
- As a direct assistant to the Managing Director would attend to all stenographic, printing, and other relevant office runs and activities to ensure proper filing and documentation.
- Arranging meetings and schedules for the Managing Director and scheduling ALL office-based meetings and appointments.
- Should be able to liaise effectively with the Finance dept. to ensure ready availability of all documentation on personnel accounts records, procurement records, and inventory management and cost control processes.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence/documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Assisting in business development activities.
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Ensuring appropriate preparations for all company meetings and where necessary, for external meetings, arranging the booking of rooms and conference facilities.
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- Attending meetings, taking minutes, and keeping notes;
- Managing and maintaining section budgets, as well as invoicing;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- Sorting and distributing incoming posts and organizing and sending outgoing posts;
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Issue customer /client invoices
- Registration of supplier, partner, and service provider invoices and payments
- Banking runs and related services
- Assist with other office-related & administrative tasks as and when assigned by M.D on behalf of management.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or related field.
- Proven 2-3 years experience as an Administrator.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmentalpolicies.
- Proficient in MS Office suits.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Must be willing to apply herself across the organization.
- Must reside within the Lekki axis.
Remuneration / Benefits
- N180,000 – N200,000 monthly gross.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.