Architect at Sales People Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sales People Nigeria Limited was officially incorporated on the 25th of May, 2010 and is a Major innovative player in the Real estate, Construction and management. The underlying vision was birthed by the desire to provide clients with total solutions in the marketing industry of real estate and later diverted its resources in providing construction services to clients.
With our Head Office in Abuja, our goal is to be key providers of fully integrated designs and construction solutions as we also specialize in the construction, maintenance, Marketing, Consultancy and management of real estate development. Through our vast experience and best-in class approach, we identify and implement solutions that create net value and thereby giving us the opportunity to convey our services to our teeming clients in class and style.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree,
- Proven working experience as an Architect (Minimum of 5 years post NYSC)
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a face to face interview.