Bank of America Cash Rewards – Apply for Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Does bank of America have a cash rewards card? Or How does BOA Cash Rewards Credit Card work? In this article, you will know all the necessary things you need to know about the BOA Cash Rewards Credit Card. On the contrary, the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card stands out to be a card that rewards cardholders anytime they make purchases with their card. Also, the BOA Cash Rewards Cash foreign transaction fee is free of charge.
Furthermore, this Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card is created by the Bank of America. Meanwhile, this BoA Cash Rewards Credit Card is an America based bank that lets you access all banking features as their customer. With this BankofAmerica Cash Rewards review Credit Card, you get to earn massive cashback and there is no limit to the number of cash backs you can earn. Keep in mind, the Bank of America Cash Rewards credit card is also good for students.
Bank of America Cash Rewards Card Benefits
However, with this Bank of America Cash Rewards secured Credit Card comes amazing benefits for cardholders. Meanwhile, you won’t come across any benefits of this BOA cash rewards credit card. Especially if you don’t use your card for purchases. In other words, the more you use your card for purchases is the more you earn rewards. The benefits that come with this card are:
- Earn 3% cash back whenever you shop at gas stations, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, and home improvement/furnishing.
- You also stand a chance to earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- Also, you will earn 1% cash back on every other purchase you make with your BOA cash rewards Credit Card.
- It has a $200 online cash rewards bonus offer if you make a $1,000 purchase in the first three months.
- It has a low introductory APR offer
The most interesting part of the BOA Cash Rewards Credit Card is that, you stand a chance to earn 3% and 2% cash back if you spend $2,500. Also, there is no annual fee attached to it. These are the benefits that you will enjoy while you use your Bank of America Cash Rewards Card for purchases.
How to Apply for BOA Cash Rewards Credit Card Application
While you intend to apply for the BOA Cash Rewards Cash Card, you can be a citizen of any country. Also, it doesn’t matter if you a Bank of America customer. Meanwhile, some easy steps on how to apply for the card are:
- Launch your browser to the application page.
- Enter your personal details that includes first name, middle name, last name, residential address, city, state and zip code.
- Enter your contact details, Such as your phone number or home phone, email address. Plus, you can select your nationalization, and select if you dual have citizenship, as well as your Date of birth.
- Also, enter your financial details, under the following employment status, total annual income, source of income, and monthly housing payment. Plus, select your type of card options and agree to the terms and conditions.
Answer the question if you are a United states citizen. Then add a card holder to your newly open Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card account. After that, go through the terms and policies of the card and agree to it. Lastly, click on the save and continue button below. With some few more steps, you will be done with the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card application.
Bank of America Cash Rewards Card login
About the BOA Rewards Card login, all you have to do is to visit the card’s login page. After visiting the login page, kindly navigate to the login fields. Then key in your login credentials which are your user ID and your password. Then scroll down and click on the login button. In other to gain access to your Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card account.
Once you’ve successful have access to your credit account, you can use the opportunity to secure your card. Plus, check your credit balance without needing to visit the nearest ATM or banks to check your accounts. Plus you can make utility transaction by paying your bills,