Bluebird Credit Card – American Express Bluebird Card | Amex Bluebird Credit
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Are you looking for the ease of a credit card but doubting if your fair to poor credit will qualify you for one? The Amex bluebird credit card may possibly be the answer to that. Firstly, the bluebird credit card is a prepaid card issued by American express. Bluebird American express works almost like a checking account, thereby making it a suitable substitute for customers who don’t have a bank account. And if you also have a bank account, bluebird family friendly money management tools might be pleasing or appealing.
As I said earlier, bluebird credit card is a prepaid card which means it is a type of payment that allows you to only spend the money you load to the card. Prepaid cards do not help you build credit. A prepaid card works at any merchant that accept it payment network such as Mastercard, America express or visa. It is convenient and safer than using cash. Typically, the prepaid card has a mobile app to transfer money and deposit checks. With bluebird American express credit card, you simply get the convenience of a prepaid account with banking features such as direct deposit and also get access to money saving Amex offers, that otherwise are only obtainable with credit cards.
How Bluebird Credit Card Works
If you are looking for a means to control or manage your money without a credit card or bank account, a very good option is the bluebird credit card from American express. Bluebird American express is really a top choice for managing finances as it charges no annual or monthly fees. Unlike other prepaid cards that charges monthly or annual fee, this card doesn’t. Furthermore, American express works together with Walmart to provide the bluebird American express credit card which offers you a convenient access to your money without all the extra cost. You can use your bluebird credit card everywhere American express is accepted. Also, you have access to free ATM at over 24,000 MoneyPass locations around the globe. With this card, sending and receiving of money is without stress and you can register as well in direct deposit to get your paycheck up to 2 days quickly.
Above all, the American express bluebird credit card is the best for frequent Walmart customers and people who did not qualify for a traditional bank account. This credit card comes with family account features and roadside assistance.
Benefits of Bluebird American Express Card
Moreover, the bluebird credit card comes with some built-in benefits that are designed to make controlling your finances a breeze. Indeed, these benefits are irresistible that you’d like to enjoy them as a bluebird cardholder. So, I will be highlighting them below;
- The Bluebird Credit Card is easy to get even with a poor credit.
- There is 24/7 customer service.
- It gives the convenience of a credit card.
- American express allows you to have up to four family accounts, and control your spending limits.
- With your bluebird card, you can set money aside in and interest free savings for your temporary savings goals.
- This card comes with roadside assistance which include winching, towing, and battery jump-starts.
- You can access your paycheck and tax return funds two days early if you sign up for direct deposit with your bluebird account.
- Unlike other credit cards, bluebird does not charge a monthly or annual fee.
- You can easily contact the emergency assistance hotline in case of emergency.
- You can load funds to your card for free at any Walmart checkout register without paying a dime.
- Bluebird has a mobile app which you can use to cash your checks your American express bluebird account.
- Zero liability fraud protection.
- No charging of fees on foreign transactions.
- Unfortunately, the American express bluebird credit can only be used where American express is accepted. It is not wide accepted like Mastercard and visa.
- You cannot transfer money directly to your bluebird card form your bank account.
- It has high fees on simple services.
- Cash back is not allowed at retailers.
- There is a spending limit for every transaction.
Requirements Needed to get a Bluebird Credit Card
To get the bluebird credit card, you need to meet the eligibility requirements. Meanwhile, bluebird American express is not available in Vermont but for al other states, you must meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicant must be a US citizen or resident.
- Must have a valid social security number [SSN].
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- For family account, you must be at least 13 years of age and reside in the United States.
You will have to provide the following information while registering an account;
- Residential address.
- Date of birth.
- Social security number.
- Email address.
How to Apply for Bluebird Credit Card
You can apply for the American express bluebird card in three different ways;
- You can a bluebird account at a Walmart store close to you by setting up kit for $5 and start using your temporary card at once, then sign up at bluebird.com.
- Also, you can get the card by applying directly online at bluebird.com.
- The third way is by downloading the bluebird mobile app from Google play or the App store and enroll through the bluebird mobile app.
When you apply online for the bluebird America express, it will take up to seven or ten working days before you get your card.
How to Login your Bluebird Account
To sign in and manage your bluebird account, follow the steps below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the bluebird official website.
- Tap the login button at the top of the homepage.
- Then, enter your bluebird username and password.
- Lastly, click on the login button to access your account.
That’s all. With these easy steps, you can easily access your bluebird account.