YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Protégé Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting organisation that offers both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- With the sole aim of bringing in new business (clients) as well as managing existing clients. The candidate must be able to manage several clients’ accounts seamlessly with little supervision.
- Develop business with the assigned accounts and new accounts.
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build a new profitable business.
- Track and report progress with implementation of the strategic plan, and ongoing forecasts.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market.
- Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings
- Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop, recommend, and manage the firm marketing plan
- Recommend markets and projects to pursue.
- Track and follow-up firm marketing and business development lead.
- Manage firm business relationships.
- Participate in the strategic planning process
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or Social Sciences
- 0-2 years (s) experience in business development or related roles specifically, in the same industry
- A self-starter who will hunt for new business across our product offerings.
- Great Interpersonal Relationship Skills.
- Effective Communication and Information Management Skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office work Packages etc.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Dedication to developing clients’ business.
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of business development success.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.