YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
SG Holdings is an African multinational corporation incorporated in Nigeria and with its headquarters in Lagos. The Group operates through Four major segments. Energy (Downstream, Upstream) and Petrochemical Shipping, Dredging and Marine services, Agriculture and Commodities and Financial Consulting / Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager – Ship
- Define, determine marketing and sales strategies for the shipping business.
- Secure back to back spot jobs or firm contracts for the vessel and manage client relationships, identifying opportunities for new contracts.
- Develop annual budget, identify business opportunities, participate in various tenders; prepare commercial offers; negotiate contracts and terms.
- Prepare daily reports; relevant invoices and financial reports.
- Serve as a 24/7 first point of contact for charterers, dealing with NNPC / PPMC / port agencies and suppliers.
- Managing charters, brokering resources and streamlining the voyage for profitability.
- Monitor local and federal regulations.
- The right candidate must be a very experienced officer in vessel commercial management and with strong relationship and contact with major and independent oil marketers in Nigeria, NNPC PPMC.
- He must be a fast thinker and with strong creative business capabilities on income generation and business strategy.
- To achieve optimal revenue and keep cost at a minimum, he must be able to deal with any eventuality quickly and efficiently.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.