Crush Operator at a Plastic Recycling Company – Impeccable Skills Company
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Impeccable Skills Company – Our client, a Plastic Recycling company located in Sagamu, Ogun State is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crush Operator
Job Code: 034/OGUN-SAGAMU/RP/21
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit a Crush Operator who has a knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- The Crushing Machine Operator must have a knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- The Crushing Machine Operator must have a knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Lead all maintenance processes and operations
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the equipment to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Report timely maintenance issues to the maintenance team and proper follow up
- until the issue is resolved
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
Day / Hours Shift rotation:
- Mon -Fri: 8am – 6pm (Morning shift) and 8pm- 6am (Night shift)
- Saturday 8am – 6pm (Weekly rotation)
- Appropriate breaks to ensure no violation of labor laws
- Machine Up Time
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree
- At least two years prior experience in a plastic recycling factory
- Knowledge of Heavy-Duty Generators is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge of Plastic Industry facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quarterly Bonus Up to 100% of one month Guaranteed Gross Base Salary if the factory achieves an average of 90% of quarterly target.
- Benefits HMO
- One meal a day
- Onsite Accommodation when on duty.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Reference Code and Location as the subject of the email. e.g., 034 / OGUN-SAGAMU / RP/21
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.