YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Legit.ng (former NAIJ.com) is a modern Nigerian digital media platform. We are ranked as the 1 news and entertainment platform and the 9th overall most visited website in Nigeria by Alexa ranking.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Current Affairs and Politics Editor
- Produce high-quality and engaging content for the politics and current affairs desk.
- Use sources, documents, computer-assisted reporting, and other journalistic tools to develop, report, and write exclusive/unique stories.
- Do fact-checking of articles.
- Build a network of contacts to ensure you get the best scoops.
- Enforce style guidelines and best practices for structured content.
- Edit contents to ensure that articles published fairly represent both sides of a political issue.
- Degree in Journalism / Media Studies or related fields.
- Must have adequate knowledge about politics / current affairs issues in Nigeria, Africa, and globally.
- Considerable experience in journalism and writing political stories.
- Have vast access to newsworthy contacts and political sources.
- Perfect writing skills; narration and good grammar.
- Should possess a reliable laptop or computer.
- Have access to a trustworthy internet network.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Workaholic and ability to go the extra mile.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Why Join Us
- Comfortable working environment.
- Super-friendly team.
- Modern approaches and innovative tools.
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Possibility to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shoulf:
Click here to apply online