Data Entering Officer at HSSL Systems Integrator Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
HSSL Systems Integrator is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We are an Enterprise Business Communication Services, Technology and Outsourcing Services Company. We combined unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions. We understand and apply best industries practices. HSSL has a proven approach to help manage organisation ICT Service Level Management throughout the entire organization while achieving better IT and business alignment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entering Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary duty for this role is collating, formatting and storing data in the company’s database. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy anda keen eye for detail.
- Entering, uploading, and updating data swiftly and accurately.
- Researching and obtaining further information for incomplete data.
- Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information.
- Ensuring proper use of office equipment provided for work.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and written.
- Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Ability to enter data at a given speed
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Working knowledge of office equipments, computer hardware and peripheral devices
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.