DevOps Engineers at a Top Tier Commercial Bank – Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier commercial bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Devops engineer with Fin-Tech experience. The successful individual will work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide a broad range of information technology related services, such as IT strategy and architecture, IT implementation support, and software development.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing result.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 4+years of DevOps experience.
- B.Sc in Computer Science.
- Extensive hands-on Programming.
- Knowledge of Branching Strategy.
- Knowledge of DevOps Framework and tools.
- Relevant certification in DevOps.
Comprehensive Understanding of the Following:
- GCP-Google Cloud Platform.
- YAML Script.
- Automated build pipeline.
- Infrastructure as a Code.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.