Driver at the Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Olive Prime Psychological Services – We are a new “mental health facility” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full–Time
Reports to: Admin. Manager
- The Driver will assist the company with all transport-related duties and will be responsible for conveying staff of the organization, materials and equipment to and fro where they may be needed in a timely manner.
- Safely transporting company staff and various products to and from specified locations
- Plan travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance where necessary
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with road safety rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report damage, accident or injuries to management.
Requirements and Experience
- Proven work experience as a driver in a corporate organization
- No recent driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffics, weather conditions etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours and occasional travels
- Good knowledge of
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Drivers who reside in the mainland will be preferable
- Valid driving license.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidate should be available to resume immediately.