Electrical Technician at Alpha Mead Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom, and other electrical systems.
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures, and equipment for alarm and other systems.
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g., switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels, etc.).
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits, etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Liaise and analyze each job assignment and follow-up/consult line-head to ensure materials are available.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of O’level Certification.
- Trade Test I, II, and III is a must-have.
- Candidate must know how to ride a bike.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in electrical installation and maintenance.
- The candidate must have worked in a facility management company.
- Good hands-on practical experience in installation, operation and maintenance of plumbing systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Good knowledge of HSE (Toolbox-talk, JHA, Risk assessment) and customer service orientation. Must know how to ride a bike.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Electrical Technician – Kano” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered.