YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource / IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reporting Line: CEO
- One of our clients seeks to hire an executive assistant that will provide support and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- He/she will also serve as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams.
- He/she will be responsible for organizing, coordinating, and overseeing special projects.
- The executive assistant must be creative and should be one who enjoys working within an environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented.
- The ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations is pertinent for this role.
- Strong communication, administrative / organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities will be required from the ideal candidate.
- He/she should also have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure.
- The ability to handle a variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion is also important.
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Compose and prepare correspondence that may be sometimes confidential
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Compile documents for travel-related engagements
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure schedules are followed and respected
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” roles while working closely with the CEO
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of sensitive or confidential nature
- Determine appropriate course of actions, referrals, or responses
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the office of the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff
- Keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Provide leadership in managing a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impacts
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Follow up on contacts made by the CEO and support the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any field with proven experience as an executive assistant
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an executive assistant to a CEO
- Must reside in Lagos specifically around the Lekki / Epe Axis and be willing to work full time
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to blend office and personal brands effectively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work perfectly with limited supervision
- Proficient use of Microsoft tools.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.