Executive Projects Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Projects Manager
Department: Executive Management
Employment Type: Full-Time National Employee
Purpose of the Position
- The Executive Projects Manager will support eHA’s Administration predominantly by ensuring the Executive Director is focused on the highest-level priorities. This will enhance the effective running of the organization.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Executive Projects Manager’s support will enable the Executive Team to concentrate on the execution of organizational goals and strategic objectives.
What you’ll do
The Executive Projects Manager will support eHA’s Administration predominantly as a key organizational asset who will serve as:
- Manage and triage workflow of the Executive. Prioritize, delegate, and complete work on behalf of the Executive.
- Help coordinate organization-wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency, and success.
- Manage the yearly organizational results framework deliverables and metrics and problem-solve to ensure timely completion and data-driven decision-making, respectively.
- Attend high-level organizational meetings and deliver progress reports to Executive Directors.
- Take notes during the meetings that the Executive Director attends and make sure that the action items from the meeting are executed.
- Add structure and process for better communication within the office of the Executive as well as across teams. Ensure activities are running efficiently.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, and ensuring the utilization of organizational tools and systems.
- Drive business priorities from start to finish. Execute special projects or initiatives on behalf of the executive or the organization.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution in collaboration with senior leadership and departmental heads.
- Serve as liaison to the Board of Directors, managing meetings and ensuring Board Development priorities are achieved.
- Create cohesion among teams and departments. Connect the dots across the organization for improved alignment and engagement.
- Serve as liaison between staff, senior leaders, and executives, and the Executive Director, regarding company climate, project updates, proposals,
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address issues, and assist with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
- Coordinate strategic meetings for all staff, senior leadership, executives, and the Board of Directors.
- Act on behalf of the Executive for greater visibility and accessibility. Prevent bottlenecking and promote decision-making when the executive cannot be present.
- Assist the Executive Director in prioritizing their time and appointments.
- Write first drafts of proposals, emails, letters, etc. for the Executive Director.
- Act as the communication arm for the Executive Director in the organization, clients, or major stakeholders.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner, sounding board, and confidante. Inform organization strategy and decision-making. Support relationship management with government and partners.
- Participate in organization strategy development, accountability process, and decision-making.
- Support relationship management and relationship building
Who You Are
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- 5+ years in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience and success organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration and engagement across varying departments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and remain focused.
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
- Dedicated to efficient productivity
- Detail-oriented and data-driven
- Experience planning and leading organization-wide strategic initiatives
- Experience managing organizational leadership teams including (but not limited to) the Board of Directors, executives, and senior leadership
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. eHA is a tobacco-free environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online