Farm Supervisor at Sofort Agro
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sofort Agro is a crop farming company. We aim to create a resilient Africa that feeds the nation and the World. We achieve this through mechanized farming andproduction of quality farm produce for local markets and processing companies at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Location: Ado-Awaye, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
As a farm Supervisor, your responsibilities would include:
- Field supervision, coordinating activities of workers engaged in planting, cultivating and harvesting crops.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new farm workers.
- Production Management: achieve, manage and maintain production targets as well as quality standards of the farm.
- Record Management: documentation and maintenance of production records.
- Responsible for administrative tasks.
- Responsible for the marketing and sale of farm produce.
- HND in Agricultural Science.
- Extensive knowledge and at least 2 years experience in crop and vegetable farming is required.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for Agriculture is a must.
Salary / Benefits
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send cover letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of email.