YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MBIS International, a reputable Nursery and Primary education, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Early Years Educator (Nursery 2)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with children age 4-5.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum qualification required is a Degree in English/Primary Education (BA/B.Ed); A Post Graduate Qualification or Early Childhood Education gained from a reputable university; plus a diploma or certificate in Montessori Education
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience and be able to demonstrate understanding and a secure curriculum knowledge of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
Be accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes
- Be able to set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Be able to establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect
- Be able to set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all abilities
- Demonstrate an understanding of and be able to take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard English
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of systematic synthetic phonics
- Be able to teach mathematics with a clear understanding of appropriate teaching strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nelson Handwriting scheme is an added advantage
- Be expected to demonstrate consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct
- Be enthusiastic, creative and dynamic in developing and delivering relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken)
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interested candidates must demonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV and cover letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.