YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Sales Executive / Relationship Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Sector: Investment Banking / Financial services
- We are looking for a smart Sales and Marketing Executive to provide first-class service in order to push the sales of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities.
- By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant degree
- 2-6 years’ sales and marketing experience
- Previous experience as sales team lead or head of sales is an advantage
- Experience in sales of financial products, investment and asset management.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
N200,00 – N300,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.