Do you want to become a Firstmonie Agent? Do you also want to start making a passive income even while running other business simultaneously? If your answer to these questions is yes, then the need for this article on Firstmonie Agent Registration and Requirement Guide.
This article is all about how to become First Bank Firstmonie Agent, the requirements and registration procedures. Be rest assured that this article will give you all you need to become a certified Firstmonie Agent.
Firstbank has about 3000 locations of Firstmonie Agents in 734 Local Government Area across the states in Nigeria, also their channel services more than 500,000 customers daily.
Who is a Firstmonie Agent
A Firstmonie Agent is an individual or cooperative service that perform all banking financial services to their customer. They serve as a representative of First Bank to provide a solution to customer banking related problems.
A Firstmonie Agent can be identified through the following;
- Through the Firstmonie Agent Certificate.
- By Firstmonie Agent Dangler.
- The Banner’s Firstmonie Agent.
- Firstbank outdoor painting colors are blue and gold.
The function of a Firstmonie Agent
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Your services as a Firstmonie Agent to customers are as follows;
- To deposit cash.
- Pay bills e.g cable bills, utility bills, etc.
- To enroll for BVN (Biometric Verification Number).
- Help in Firstbank account opening.
- Perform airtime recharge or top-up.
- Transfer money to any bank.
- Withdraw money from any bank.
- Refer interested individuals to Firstbank to get register and become an agent.
Firstmonie Agent Requirement
Those that are eligible to become a Firstbank Firstmonie agent are; Unregistered SMEs (Individuals), Limited liability companies, Sole proprietorships, and Cooperative Societies.
Below are the requirements to become a Firstmonie Agent;
- As a prospective agent, you must have a location, shop which must be accessible and easy to locate.
- You must have been in business activities for a minimum of one year
- Also, the working capital of N50,000 is required for non-registered business while N250,000 for a registered business.
- A valid means of identification such as Driver’s license, National ID card, International passport or Voter’s card.
- Also, you will give the bank your Biometric Verification Number (BVN).
- Evidence of Business Registration and Tax Identification Number (TIN) for those that their business is registered.
- Submit 2 current account references.
However, you can register today as a Firstbank Firstmonie Agent by picking up an agent form from any of the FirstBank branches in any states of Nigeria.
You can also download Firstmonie Agent Mobile Banking App on your smartphones by;
- Click on this link…Firstbank Firstmonie Mobile App
- Tap on Install so as to initialize on your mobile.
If you adhere to all the processes and guideline on how you can become an agent, then you are on the way of becoming self employ and generate additional income to your monthly revenue.
Hope you find this article interesting and helpful, kindly drop a comment or question in the comment box.