Generator Mechanics at Rivers State University (RSU)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Rivers State University (RSU), Port Harcourt, formally known as Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), was established in October, 1980 from the Rivers State College of Science and Technology, which was itself established in 1972. It is located at Nkpolu-Oroworukwo in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State, Nigeria. It is the first Technological University in Nigeria and the first state owned State University in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. The motto of the University is “Excellence and Creativity”.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Generator Mechanic (CONTISS 3)
Location: Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category: Technicians and Craftsmen
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Conditions of Service
- Successful candidates will be required to assume duty as soon as possible and will be on probation for the first three (3) years.
- Thereafter, they will retire at the approved age of 65 years.
- Candidates could be allowed to transfer their service to the Rivers State University.
- Other conditions are similar to those obtained in other institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) plus one photocopy each of their Certificates with other relevant documents to either of the following email addresses: [email protected] or [email protected]
All submissions should be addressed to:
Rivers State University,
- Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the closing date above.
- All candidates should nominate three (3) referees who should also be required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to the address above.