Girls’ Education Policy Analyst at FF-SSI PROJECT
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
FF-SSI Project is a non profit organization working in the areas of health, education and women empowerment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Girls’ Education Policy Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A new girls’ education program with international development funding seeks to engage a Girls’ Education Policy Analyst to conduct quantitative and qualitative research in support of the program’s strategic objectives and deliverables.
- The Policy Analyst will identify research questions, analyse data, uncover gaps and challenges to girls’ learning and achievement, communicate findings to a variety of audiences, and facilitate collaborative programming with partners in the girls’ education space in Nigeria and sub-regionally.
- Communication of findings is an essential function of this job.
- The Analyst will be expected to work within a small team of staff and independent researchers in Nigeria and across the West African sub-region.
Requirements for the Job
- The ideal candidate must hold post-graduate qualifications (preferably Masters or PhD) in any of relevant disciplines: Education, Education Sector Planning, Policy Analysis, Development Studies, Sociology, or Gender Studies.
- Three (3) to eight (8) years experience in a similar role is a requirement for this position.
- The ideal candidate must have a publication record and must be familiar with issues concerning girls’ education in Northern Nigeria, in particular.
- This position is based in Abuja, Nigeria, with minimal travel nationally and sub-regionally.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV of no more than 5 pages as an attachment and a letter of application in the body of the email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a virtual interview.