YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Kadick Integrated Limited is a fast growing Super-agent in Nigeria, providing Agent Banking ‘POS’ services through agents across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hausa and Igbo Speaking Customer Care Agent
Location: Ajah / Sangotedo / Abijo axis, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Converse fluently with customers in Hausa and Igbo languages.
- Responsible for the provision of superior customer service
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Gives customers information about our services.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND / BSc Degree.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers – packages and applications
- A minimum of 2 years of experiences working with customer service/support.
Other essential skills include:
- Multitasking skills – duties often managed simultaneously throughout the day; candidates must be able to prioritize tasks
- Communications – excellent speaking and writing skills in English are required.
- Attention to detail –tasks are required to be carried out with very minimal errors.
- Collaboration skills – the ability to work well with people at various levels within the organization is a must
- Listening skills – the incumbent is required to listen carefully to customers and provide service as required
- Empathy – Your interactions may begin with someone who is frustrated or unhappy. It is important that you understand and identify with the feelings of others and communicate accordingly.
- Patience – Clients and customers might ask several questions, be unhappy or ask you to repeat instructions several times. Patience is important to keep the conversation on track, remain personable and provide a positive experience.
- Candidates must live within Ajah/Sangotedo/Abijo axis.
- N960,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.