Head Chef at Cam Dairy Foods Limited – Workflow HR Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Workflow HR Consulting – Our client, Cam is a Nigerian dairy company that aggregates raw milk from settled pastoralist communities and processes it into nutritious dairy products.
They are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Chef
Location: Wuse, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are on the verge of opening the very best Cafe in Abuja and we are looking for a Chef to join our team to prepare delicious meals for our amazing clients.
- The Chef’s responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes. You should also be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
Skills & Requirements
- Certification from a Culinary school or related certificate would be a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta maker e.t.e).
- Good knowledge of African and Continental dishes.
- Good knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes.
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online