Head, Maintenance at Poise & Etiquette
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Poise and Etiquette is an HR consulting firm, providing top-notch solutions to all recruitment needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Maintenance
- Identifies and monitors KPIs that guide the performance of the department in line with the approved quality management guidelines
- Provide leadership and direction to the team as well as develop and implement strategy designed to ensure that the Inventory unit continues to help the business maximize ROI on items purchased.
- Devises best practices for maintaining balanced inventory records and keeps track of all company products and supplies.
- Oversees all business and activity relating to store inventory control as well as delegates tasks and assignments to team members
- Ensures the accuracy of all incoming and outgoing products and supplies as well as Investigate and resolve inventory inconsistencies
- Orders supplies as well as manages the processing and return of defective items while devising ways to reduce inaccurate inventory reporting and theft.
- Reviews and analyzes inventory reports and checks them against physical store inventory
- Plans the replacement part process to maximize efficiencies and incorporate best supply chain practices to minimize inventory loss
- Develop and maintain accurate inventory database detailing the movement of inventory in and out of storage, the quality, quantity, type of inventory available
- Establish strategic re-order levels as well as ensures effective monitoring of stock levels
- Minimize inventory loss by incorporating best supply chain practices and make recommendations to leadership about improvements in inventory life cycle.
- Identifies genuine part suppliers and ensures they are duly registered on the organization’s vendor database.
- Periodically conduct price surveys to determine the competitiveness of the preregistered vendor’s prices
- B.Sc / HND in Supply Chain Management or any related course, from a reputable higher institution.
- Professional certificate in this field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience functioning as a procurement professional.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience functioning in a senior management capacity in the Procurement function
- Tech savvy as well as proficient in the use of modern technology and relevant Microsoft Office tools
- Good knowledge of data analysis using MS Excel or other related tools.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.