Head of Sales at a Travel and Aviation Company – HRbreakoutRoom
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
HRbreakoutRoom – Our client, a Travel and Aviation Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Travel and Aviation
- As the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for spearheading the growth of businesses by sourcing and securing Travel accounts to increase the profitability of the organization totaling billions of Naira in profit.
- Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained
- Actively contribute to the growth strategy and wider business plan of the company
- Supervise call plan of Sales team through Business Development Managers
- Identify potential Corporate Clients, Access their credit worthiness and target them for
- closure within a set timeframe
- Management of the corporate sales budget
- Provide accurate forecast and ensure that all branch targets are met
- Manage and lead the sales team in the different branches
- Make sales call to the top 20 corporate accounts
- Develop, Establish and Enforce goals, as well as, policies and procedures for the sales team
- Conduct weekly/monthly sales meeting and trainings
- Ensure / maintain the corporate sales receivable (outstanding debt)
- Deal with clients’ complaints as a matter of urgency in accordance with company policy
- Define KRAs for the Account Officers in sync to the annual target provided
- Conduct regular MPR (Monthly Performance Review)
- Acquire Large Multinational Corporate Accounts and handling hardcore negotiations
- Stay updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
- Facilitate sales team bonding / workshop
- Preparation of weekly and monthly report
- Setting out a long-term, strategic marketing vision for the company in line with growth objectives
- Analyze customer research, the market and competitor data and making recommendations that drive the growth of the brand
- Leading all marketing activities and measuring performance through developing appropriate marketing metrics
- Maintaining, developing and researching potential new strategic relationships within the sector to help drive the growth of the brand
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years’ experience with a minimum of 4 years demonstrated involvement working in supervisory role for direct sales.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong prospecting skills and Excellent closing skills
- Exceptional verbal, written & presentation communication skills
- Experience working in the Travel Industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer service delivery focus
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Excellent attitude and work ethics
- Excellent Leadership and Managerial Skills
- Result driven & target oriented.
N400,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.