Her Environment, Her Future youth leadership and virtual advocacy program for young women
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Application Deadline: July 6, 2022
Her Environment, Her Future is a nine-week, non-residential youth leadership and virtual advocacy program for young women from Africa and Europe fighting against climate change. The program is focused on leadership, personal development, climate change education, policy engagement, advocacy, green and social entrepreneurship, and effective communication. At the end of the program, participants will be equipped with tools, context, and understanding of how to tangibly change their communities, countries, and regions under three overarching themes:
- Personal Development
- Advocacy and Leadership in the Climate change sector
- Networking and collaboration for impact: Africa-Europe relations.
Program participants will emerge with a strong network of young women leaders and certificates of participation.
- For the 2022 cohort, 20 young women and girls ages 15-29. 10 participants from sub-Saharan countries: Ghana, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, and Madagascar.
- 10 participants from European countries: United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Finland, and Spain.
- Applications open on 24 June 2022 at 12:00 pm CAT and close on 6 July at 11:59 pm CAT. The application should take you about 45 mins to an hour to complete. Tentative selection and announcement of 20 HER Leaders will be made the week of 11 July 2022.
- The non-residential youth leadership and virtual advocacy program will officially start the week of 18 July 2022 and end the week of 18 September 2022.
If you find any complications with the form, please contact us at [email protected].
Due to the high volume of applications and inquiries, please do NOT contact us regarding your application unless it has to do with technological complications.
For More Information: