HMO / Billing Officer at We Care Hospital
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We Care Hospital, a well known hospital and healthcare service center with professional doctors in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HMO / Billing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interact with HMO community.
- Maintain organized medical and employee records
- Monitor administrative staff’s performance
- Train new employees
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies.
- Resolve potential issues with patients.
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrollment processing procedures and status of authorizations and referrals to patients/clients.
- Process complaints, following established guidelines.
- Prepare work schedules
- Minimum of First Degree (HND / B.Sc) or its equivalent in Health or Science related field.
- HMO Experience is required
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative network
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
- Certification in or professional membership of health, management or related bodies
- Knowledge of statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Ms Power point
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience post NYSC in relevant and related position.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc
- Conversant with the HMO processes and Maintenance
- Must also be good in Coordination, Listening, Scheduling and Teamwork.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.