How to Become Wema Bank Agent Banking – Wema Agent Requirements. You can start making an income on a daily basis by rendering Wema bank financial services to the people in your community. As an agent of Wema bank in your neighborhood, you will render the following services; Account opening, Bill Payment, Airtime Recharge, Cash Deposit, Funds Transfer, etc, and thereby earn a commission.
Agent Banking refers to an individual or cooperates organization that provides all financial services to both unbanked and under-served customers on behave of the bank he or she is representing. Also, in 2017 Wema Bank launched and commenced the Wema Bank’s Agent Banking in the six geo-political zones across Nigeria.
Wema Bank now has over 250 Agents across the zones. You can either become a roaming or Fixed Wema Bank’s Agent Banking, it all depends on your choice.
However, the reason for launching this initiative is to reduce the exclusion of people in financial institutions and thereby encourage people to participate in the financial banking sector.
As a prospective Wema Bank Agent (agent between the bank and customers) you are to provide the following responsibilities or roles to potential customers (unbanked, underbanked, and banked persons).
- Cash deposits
- Cash withdrawals
- Bill payment
- Account opening
- Fund transfers
- Airtime recharge
- Biometric Verification Number (BVN) Linking
- Other Value-Added Services
Wema Bank Agent Banking Requirement
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The requirements that you must meet are as follows;
- You must have a Wema Savings Account.
- You must have a data-enabled Android phone with OS Andriod 6.0 version.
- An existing business structure in a verifiable location is needed.
Wema Bank Agents Benefits
As a Wema bank agent banking financial service provider, below are some benefits you will get;
- Agent commissions are very competitive.
- It will increase footfall to Wema Agents Locations
- As an Agent, you will be supported and well branded to function effectively.
- Wema Banking Agent is highly motivated and empowered.
How to Become Wema Bank Agent Banking
kindly follow the steps below;
- Visit any Wema Bank branch nearest to you
- Meet with the customer service provider.
- Collect the Wema agent banking registration form.
- Fill the form with your correct details and then submit to the Wema bank staff.
- The bank will call if you scale through.
For more information, click Wema Bank
Kindly share this article. Thank you.