YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide first level advice and support to managers on all matters relating to employees in the branch
- Respond to employee HR related requests, attend to employee complaints and work to resolve conflicts in the branch
- Participate and take notes at investigation and disciplinary hearings when necessary
- Provide advice and guidance on employee leave benefits & entitlement such as maternity, paternity, annual etc.
- Work with the HR Admin team in the head office to manage employee benefits such as staff loan, lease, welfare incentives, professional subscriptions, etc.
- Administer employee HMO plans, update employees with the required information and resolve queries resulting from the use of HMO
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in Human Resources policies, best practice and employment law.
- Prepare new hire paperwork, collate information from employees & update employee files
- Provide onboarding materials to new hires upon resumption
- Manage the HR module of ERP for the branch
- Ensure personnel files are in place for each employee and effectively maintained
- Keep track of all HR transactions including salary payment, travel allowances, employee awards, statutory payments
- Keep track of employee absences and provide reports on headcount and absence
- Collaborate with the L&D team in the head office to carry out L&D activities when necessary
- Manage the physical onboarding of staff in the branch Performance Management:
- Work with the Performance Management team in the head office to manage quarterly performance appraisals within the branch
- Supports the Performance Management team in collating data needed to prepare salary, commission, productivity pay and performance bonus for the sales team in the branch.
- Assist with interview scheduling activities for the branch.
- Complete any other duties and responsibilities when requested, which are commensurate with this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in human resources management
- Complete understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork through own actions, with a proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. Concept Group