YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Aldelia Nigeria – Our client in the Power Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager (Generalist)
- Are an HR Generalist with 7 years and above?
- Are you resident in the North and understand HAUSA Language?
- Then, our client would love to meet you.
- You will establish and oversee processes for the development of a superior workforce and make a key contribution to the development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes high performance, continuous improvement, employee retention and development.
- Develop and monitor HR strategies, systems, initiatives, policies and procedures across the organization
- Manage the recruitment, selection, and on-boarding process
- Lead the engagement with external HR and recruitment consultants
- Develop and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Provide key input and research into setting and reviewing pay structures and employee benefits
- Drive and support the adoption of HR-related software and technologies
- Assess training needs and design, implement, and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance throughout human resource management
- Develop and implement formal grievance and disciplinary processes
- Monitor various aspects of employee performance and administrative matters, e.g. attendance, sick leave
- Identify, monitor, and nurture company culture to create a positive working environment.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, and minimum of seven years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions, preferably in the energy sector
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, grievance management, and employee and organization development
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills, as well as conflict management skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform analytics, reporting, and advice to the management team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/dynamic environment and good multitasking capabilities
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems
- Evidence of the ability to deal with disputes, inter-personal conflicts, and sensitive matters with the utmost discretion, impartiality, and respect for confidentiality.
- Written and oral proficiency in English; Preferred: proficiency in Hausa.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.