Human Resource Manager at a Large Supermarket Chain
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
A large supermarket chain in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a HR Manager, you will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance appraisals, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
- To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching of staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in human resources.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
N150,000 – N250,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.