YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN) is the local operational arm and an affiliate of Georgetown University Centre for Global Health Practice and Impact in Nigeria. GGHN is a Non–profit, Non- Governmental Organization in Nigeria that promotes best practices in health care delivery and research using local and internationally adapted models to strengthen health systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Services Provider
Location: Abuja (FCT)
The overall purpose of this engagement is to work in conjunction with the GGHN Nigeria team on the scope of work as stated below.
Scope of Work / Services
Software design and development: (Services)
- Design and development of software application both web and mobile application
- Develop data analytics platforms and products
- Integration of third-party or open-source solutions to other software systems.
IT Product Management: (Services)
- Be able to deploy and maintain existing GGHN IT products
- Provide IT support service to ensure compliance to customer service level agreement (SLA)
- Conduct IT product-based training to end-users.
Data Collection: (Services)
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection using either observational, experimental, simulation and derived methods
- Marketing, consumer, web data collection
- Data mining following standard practices of classification, clustering, regression, pattern recognition, and all other associated rules of data mining
- Data verification and assurance.
Data management and Warehousing: (Services)
- Be able to ingest, store, organize and present data for use
- Implement, improve, or migrate DWH solution to consolidate disparate data sources under one roof and enhance GGHN’s decision-making
- Company’s profile with CV of key staff
- Proposal should be for a minimum of 3 of the 4 lots
- Understanding of the proposed lot
- How the organization proposes to delivery each of the selected lot
- Duration of the provision of each Lot is multi-year but will be evaluated annually
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three similar jobs executed in the last five years including letters of awards or job completion certificates for each of the lots
- The minimum validity period of the bid should be One Hundred and Twenty (120) Days
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Duly Certified Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2018, 2019 and 2020), stamped and signed.
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) expiring 31st December 2021.
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) expiring 31st December 2021; with average annual turnover of 100 million naira (Applicable to Packages A, B and C only).
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December 2021 (applicable where number of staff is at least 15).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2021 (applicable where number of staff is at least 5 or at least N50m turnover).
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December 2021.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Proposals to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All submissions must be in English language
- The evaluation of the received documents will be strictly based on the requirements specified in section 3
- All bids shall be reviewed after the submission deadline and only successful bidder will be invited for further discussion.