Investment Banking Associate at a Financial Advisory Firm and Issuing House – Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a Financial Advisory firm and Issuing House, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Banking Associate
- Our client, a financial advisory firm and issuing house requires the service of a highly skilled Investment banking associate.
- The successful candidate will leverage past investment banking or related experience to enhance M&A execution and capital raising capabilities.
- Assist in the execution of company’s Investment Banking business activities.
- Manage and mentor analysts by providing detailed guidance and feedback, managing information flow to analysts as appropriate.
- Lead in the preparation of presentation materials, pitch books, proposals, information memoranda, company profiles and teasers.
- Perform financial and valuation analyses of companies, including DCF, comparable companies and precedent transaction analyses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or closely related areas, MBA preferred
- 5 – 7 years of professional experience in finance, accounting or banking, Big 4 Consulting/Advisory practice preferred
- Experience in evaluating corporate transactions and structures.
- Experience creating financial analyses.
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience assisting with client development.
- Ability to work with teams and track business development (collect research, analyze industry trends).
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume / CV to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interested candidates should be based in Lagos.