Job Alert: Account Assistant at Daily Need Distributors Limited
Daily Need Distributions Company – Our system and processes hasÂ been developedÂ to incorporate Total Quality in every aspect of our business from the identification of customer requirements to final satisfaction of these requirements and exceed expectations.
We areÂ recruitingÂ to fill the positionÂ below:
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location:Â Niger, Minna
Division: Account/Audit Department
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Job Summary & Purpose
- This role focuses on distribution and sales ofÂ FMCGÂ e.gÂ laundry soap, oral hygiene products, diapers,Â femcareÂ products etc to all existing and potential customers.
- Daily Reconciliation of Sales Reps.
- Reconciliation of your branch promo.
- Daily collection of sales proceeds and issuance of receipts toÂ Sales Reps.
- Daily banking of cash proceeds beforeÂ 9amÂ of every banking day.
- Weekly and monthly confirmation of stock.
- Regular confirmation of your branch AR (Account Receivable)
- Perform other functions asÂ may beÂ assigned by the management.
- Must be a matured, responsible and well mannered (Preferably Age 20 to 28)
- 2 to 3Â yearsÂ experience inÂ Account/HandlingÂ ofÂ CashÂ is required.
- Must haveÂ minimumÂ qualification of B.Sc in Accounting.
- Experience inÂ BankingÂ Industry is an added advantage
- Only Applicants who reside in Minna are encouragedÂ to apply.
- Applicants who resides outside Minna but willing toÂ relocateÂ to Minna are also encouraged to apply.
- ApplicantÂ mustÂ be residingÂ in Minna.
- Working Days is Monday to Friday (7:30am – 6pm) and Saturday (7:30am – 6pm).
Shared Value for theÂ post:
- The main qualification for this job areÂ provenÂ demonstration of Passion for Sales, Honest and Integrity as these are the valueÂ encherished.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”READ MORE” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”4″ style=”grid” align=”none” displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”random”]
Application Closing Date
6thÂ January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word formatÂ to:Â [email protected]Â clearlyÂ indicatingÂ the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of your mail.