Job Alert: Account Assistant at Daily Need Distributors Limited
Daily Need Distributions Company – Our system and processes has been developed to incorporate Total Quality in every aspect of our business from the identification of customer requirements to final satisfaction of these requirements and exceed expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Niger, Minna
Division: Account/Audit Department
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Job Summary & Purpose
- This role focuses on distribution and sales of FMCG e.g laundry soap, oral hygiene products, diapers, femcare products etc to all existing and potential customers.
- Daily Reconciliation of Sales Reps.
- Reconciliation of your branch promo.
- Daily collection of sales proceeds and issuance of receipts to Sales Reps.
- Daily banking of cash proceeds before 9am of every banking day.
- Weekly and monthly confirmation of stock.
- Regular confirmation of your branch AR (Account Receivable)
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the management.
- Must be a matured, responsible and well mannered (Preferably Age 20 to 28)
- 2 to 3 years experience in Account/Handling of Cash is required.
- Must have minimum qualification of B.Sc in Accounting.
- Experience in Banking Industry is an added advantage
- Only Applicants who reside in Minna are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who resides outside Minna but willing to relocate to Minna are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must be residing in Minna.
- Working Days is Monday to Friday (7:30am – 6pm) and Saturday (7:30am – 6pm).
Shared Value for the post:
- The main qualification for this job are proven demonstration of Passion for Sales, Honest and Integrity as these are the value encherished.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”READ MORE” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”4″ style=”grid” align=”none” displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”random”]
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of your mail.