Job Alert: Account Officer at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC) is made up of professional consultants, who are competent and capable enough to help clients achieve their goals. Our professional consultants specialize in the oil & gas industries, infrastructure & building and other Services. Our experienced consultants offer services tailored to the technical, economic, and management needs of our clients.
Our capabilities, competency, and responsiveness to individual needs are our strengths in this competitive industry. Our consultants who are from previous operations on the field have a strong record of operational and commercial accomplishments in their respective industry. This diverse set of capabilities enables our consultants to deliver comprehensive services when addressing the specific needs of our clients.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Establishes, coordinates and administers all financial systems, internal controls, and the hotel capital expenditure plan.
- Responsible for planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in the activities of all accounting personnel, IT, purchasing and stores of the hotel.
- Ensure compliance of all accounting system, procedures, and reports with established accounting and control standards and procedures in compliance with all government regulations and policy as approved by the owners.
- Maintain good relations with banks to facilitate operation in the hotel.
- Support General manager by direct preparation of monthly and annual reports to summarize and forecasts the hotel’s revenues, expenses, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures, legal requirements and contractual obligations, utilizing internal controls, auditing and security procedures
- Ensure the collection of payments in accordance with company policies
- Ensure that accuracy, timely preparation, and submission of all accounting reports, financial statements, and tax returns
- Ensure the maintenance of ledgers and subsidiary records of authorized appropriations and expenditures and properly authorized and accounted for.
- Ensure the maintenance of all subsidiary records in connection with inventories, accounts receivables accounts payables, operating equipment, fixed assets, etc.
- As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
- Membership of the chartered institute of accountant of Nigeria is required
- You will have gained at least 3 years of experience in various financial roles within the hospitality sector preferably as financial accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and concepts
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to motivate employees and proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge of accounting software such as SAGE, OPERA, PEACHTREE essential.
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]