Job Alert: Account Officer at VAVA Furniture
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
At Vava we understand what value added means to our numerous customers and that we have more than sufficient skills in providing. A fully registered furniture company in Nigeria to under-take the business of manufacturing and sales of furniture and interior decoration, our experience has created an edge for us in designing, building and construction of both …
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Account Officer is responsible for all day-to-day financial operations.
- This includes but is not limited to daily cash monitoring, deposits, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Sales and Use Tax, Monthly and Annual Close, Financial Statement Preparation and Review and Annual Inventory Counts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor daily cash position
- Integrate point of sale system end of day reports into the General Ledger
- Review daily sales activity.
- Research and fix anomalies
- Accounts Payable including 3-way match, entering, and payment of invoices according to terms
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Account Reconciliations
- Month end and Annual Close
- Preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet
- Maintain point of sale system updates.
Education / Experience
- 2- 3 Years work experience.
- Degree in Accounting Preferred.
- Progressive accounting experience that touches on each of the areas included in the position summary.
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Excel Skills.
Skills and Traits:
Skills required to be successful in this position include:
- Ability to work independently, meticulous attention to detail, time management, work prioritization, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application