Job Alert: Account Officer (Female) at a Reputable Company
A reputable company in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
Job Title: Account Officer (Female)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Ensuring all Courier partners payments are made on due dates.
- Updating Courier partner balance book on failed and delivered items.
- Co-ordinating financial postings into the company’s book.
- Ensuring the correctness and integrity of accounting data processing in the excel sheet.
- Supervision, maintenance and analysis of general ledger account balances.
- To monitor delivery and ensure regular and prompt updates on orders on a daily basis.
- Overseeing the daily accounting activities required to accurately maintain the company’s general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, and other financial records and schedules.
- Managing and maintaining the financial accounting system, and all accounting processes including daily accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash collections, and bank & inventory reconciliation
- Review the weekly/monthly reconciliations to remittance.
- Confirming orders on our third-party seller center subsidiary.
- Ensuring that confirmed orders is being procured and shipped.
- Stamping and filing of payment documents.
- Sending daily reports on work done and attaching all necessary excel sheet and documents.
- Weekly meeting with Managing director on accounting transactions, accounting procedures and financial reporting.
- Carry out any other task assigned by Management.
- Record the number of items and consignments that are received and shipped
- Monitor, detect and report suspicious activity within operations.
- Produce daily reports on the number items/packages received and processed at the close of business.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry out audit on office expenses and stock taking of items in the warehouse to ensure there no discrepancies.
- Making Payments to the bank when necessary.
- Liase with Our courier partners and make payments to them when necessary.
- Remittance of PAYE as at when due.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
- 2 years in related industry
- Candidate should have vast knowledge in Microsoft Excel sheet.
- Candidate must be able to work independently, work under pressure and pay attention to details.
- Candidate should have online retail market experience.
- Knowledge in accounting software is required. Young and vibrant.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.