Job Alert: Accountant at UK-DION Investment Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
UK-DION INVESTMENT LIMITED is an Asset management company which is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and regulated by Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC). Our philosophy is to provide our clients with the best independent advice on their investments and help them get the best value for their money.
We are a non-banking financial institution which is into the business of asset/wealth management. The company is built on a strong foundation of integrity and professional ethics, and bound by law to put clients’ interest first.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Lekki, Lagos
The Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations with functional responsibility for processing financial transactions, maintenance of accounting records and production of financial reports
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast and cash flow.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Assist in issuing timely, accurate, and complete financial statements for all levels, including Board of Directors, executive, and management.
- Assist in coordinating the preparation of the draft audited financial statements and all tax returns
- Ensure that financial transactions are recorded and classified in accordance with International
- Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and approved financial reporting standards.
- Analyze financial discrepancies (revenues, expenditures, assets, liabilities and equity), determine
- budget variances, provide explanations for such variations and recommend effective solutions to the Chief Financial Officer
- Prepare tax returns, payments and reports in a timely manner
- Conduct a review of all relevant financial statements to make sure they align with the tax laws and regulations
- Ensure the proper computation and timely remittance of all other statutory payments
- Prepare a variety of ad hoc financial scenarios as requested
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting related field
- 3-5 years’ professional work experience in similar role
- Professional certification (ICAN or ACCA) is required
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with others
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical
- deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Proven ability to make complex, time based or sensitive decisions in the best interest of the organization
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
Method of Application
Applicants should Send cv to [email protected] using Job Title as subject of email
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Job Alert.
Method of Application