Job Alert: Accountant Recruitment at Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited
- Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited
- 15th January, 2020
- Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 1-3 years
- Higher National Diploma(HND)
- 4th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
CarpartsNigeria Automobile limited is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models – offered at the lowest prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Part Time
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within our organization.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, reconciliations of accounts, and assist with the monthly and annual close process
- Account Receivable/Payable and Invoice management
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis of operating results to assist the decision-making process
- Assist with production of internal financial statements and reports for management
- Actively participate in the period, quarter, and year-end accounting close through review of financial statements, variance analysis, and documentation of findings.
- Analyze income statement accounts, cashflow statement and provide clear, comprehensive explanations for variances.
- Minimum of HND
- Must at least have minimum of 1-2 year experience in Auditing and as an Accountant
- Interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to details
- Stock and Inventory control skills
- Have Microsoft Suite experience, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.