Job Alert: Admin and Finance Officer Job at Smiling Hearts initiatives international
- Smiling Hearts initiatives international
- 11th January, 2020
- Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 1-3 years
- Bachelor of Science
- 6th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Smiling Hearts initiatives international is a humanitarian non-governmental, non profit organization founded in Nigeria, Borno state Maiduguri and has been in operation since 2016 as Zumunchi Hearts Initiatives International before its official registration with CAC on 10th October 2018 as Smiling Hearts Initiatives International.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Finance Officer
Job Location: Borno
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Finance / Accounting / Audit
- SHI has exciting opportunity for Admin & Finance Officer to join our dynamic team. This position is well suited to an individual looking to advance his/her career in NGO finance management and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Based within the Admin & Finance unit, the Admin and Finance officer will work closely with all program areas of the organization, assist with the development and execution of project targets in his/her field of primary assignment and helping the team to achieve agreed targets
- The position reports directly to the Admin & Finance Manager
- Prepare and summit monthly financial reports to the management and donors promptly
- Manage cash books, assets register and banking records.
- Track and manage asset inventory, orders and requests from program officers, and relate with vendors for procurement.
- The post holder will also support with disbursement of funds to project beneficiaries.
- Providing quarterly financial updates and forecast to management and donors
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or other related field
- 2-3 years post NYSC experience.
- Knowledgeable in the use of relevant accounting software
- Excellent and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Excellent project management skills and attention to details
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Cover Letter stating suitability and detail Resume) to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.