Job Alert: Administrative / Human Resources Manager at Savvy HR
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
Administrative / Human Resources Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
Human Resources / HR
- We are searching for a perceptive, creative Administrative/Human Resources Manager to oversee office operations and administrative staff members of a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing firm.
- The Administrative/Human Resource Manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- You will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
- To succeed as an Administrative/Human Resource Manager, you must be focused on ensuring attracting and retaining top talent and streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs.
- You should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- At least either a Masters or Certification in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Resumes to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.