Job Alert: Administrative Manager at Fadac Resources
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Our client is one of the world’s largest outsourcing and technology service specialists for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. Due to expansion, they are in need of a ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER. This will be on a Fixed term contract that will be renewed annually.
- To ensure proper documentation and accounting of complete Administration Department.
- Act as a single point of contact with Head Office Finance for all Admin related accounting and coordination.
- Responsible for dealing with L&L Agreements and liaison with Legal department, disbursement of payments to vendors and land lords
- To maintain MIS and timely dispatch of payments to land lords & vendors and liaise with the centralized data processing unit.
- Maintain database of all administration agreements and documents such as Leave and License Agreements / Car Insurance / Office Insurance etc.
- Compile Monthly MIS (Budgeted v/s Actuals) in coordination with finance & administration team members
- L&L Agreement and Registration: Seek Legal advice on Leave & License agreements, check compliances and register the agreements. Act as the repository of L&L Agreements and issue termination and renewal of lease letters in consultation with Legal Department.
- Ensure execution of L&L Agreements and timely renewal of property and business related insurances
- Negotiate with vendors for better rates for major refurbishment projects & negotiation of rentals with landlord.
- Co-ordinate registration of rented premises and ensure vendor registration. Coordinate with regional administration to ensure timely payments to vendors as per agreed terms.
- Ensure Issue of Purchase Order and release cheques as per PO .
- Ensure monthly dispersal of rentals through cheques as per Purchase Order (PO) in compliance with VFAR
- Ensure registration and disposal of company cars
- Liaise with Head Office Finance to resolve all administration related payment queries.
- Monitor internal and external audits & handle audit queries.
- Monitor compliance to the bidding process and raise CAPEX requisition as per process.
- Monitor Admin related expenditure. Capitalize expenditure and FAR.
- Responsible for Insurance, maintenance and up gradation of register, MOA register and get audited as per specification.
- Ensure timely update of register through disposal of written off assets and addition of new assets.
- Respond to queries related to material management and troubleshooting on SAP & Point.
- Ensure proper training of Admin staff and outsourced vendor staff to effectively roll out material management.
- Ensure legal compliance while procuring officer stationaries and materials.
- Ensure submission of administration reports for compliance with ISO 9001 processes.
- Liaise with mission(s) for provisioning facilities management at their end
- Coordinate with all necessary stakeholders for administration requirements.
- Maintaining Data Base for All India Leave and License Agreements / Car Insurance / Office Insurance
- Compiling Monthly MIS ( Budgeted v/s Actuals ) in coordination with Finance.
- Timely processing of vendor payments
- Liaise with Regional Finance team to release payments and monthly provisioning of Administration budget
- Handle Audit queries in coordination with Zonal managers.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related field Additional: Post Graduate or global equivalent degree
- Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes related to documentation and safe keeping of records.
- Driving results.
- Team work and collaboration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources on fadacresources.zohorecruit.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application