Job Alert: Administrative Officer at Mikado Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Read more about this company
- Job Type
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Manages the day to day operations of the Admin Unit
- Oversees daily administrative activities/utilities maintenance and office management functions
- Manage and Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services
- Liaise with Unit heads on a weekly basis
- Contribute to the short and Long term Organizational planning and strategy
- Co-ordinate office stock taking and store stock.
- Ensure functionality of office tools and equipment.
- Carrying out of background checks on new staff.
- Oversee security activities.
- Ensure pumping of water into the building is done when due.
- Issue stock items to engineering team
- Ensure interdepartmental functionality
- Ensure safety regulations are adhered to
- Prepares and coordinates all accident reports
- Coordinates Insurance renewals and follow-up
- Oversees Prompt Settlement of All Local Rate, Bills, Water / Electricity / Telephone etc.
- Oversee quarterly maintenance of company vehicle at all times
- Oversee weekly checks of company vehicles with the attached drivers
- Oversees monthly report on fuel and diesel purchase
- Oversees the management of spare parts inventory
- Process all required Permits
- To Undertake such other Duties as Required and Commensurate with the Grade and Title of the Job
- HND / B.Sc in Business Management or any other Social Sciences field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.