Job Alert: Administrative / Personal Assistant to CEO (Fashion Retail) at Myrtle Management Consultants
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Partnering with clients to deliver operational improvement through a flexible and adaptable deployment model is the Myrtle Consulting Group mission. Myrtle is built on more than 25 years of hands-on experience delivering performance improvements to the world’s leading food and beverage, consumer products and life sciences organizations. Our promise to …
Read more about this company
Administrative / Personal Assistant to CEO (Fashion Retail)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Our client, a fast emerging fashion designer and retailer has an amazing opportunity for an Administrative / Personal Assistant who thrives in a fast paced environment to handle all administrative and personal responsibilities, as well as liaise with all levels on the creative and business side.
The successful candidate will function as the right hand and conduit of information. In addition, handle a very busy calendar, schedule personal appearances, domestic and international travel arrangements, maintain contacts, schedule personal airplane for travel, and will take the lead on projects, handle inventory and basic accounting needs using relevant software. Handle social media handles and upload content and responding to enquiries. Personal responsibilities include assist with banking needs, handle maintenance of multiple home locations, board liaison, and liaise with financial service providers.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences where the business is making a presentation.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing inventory, Collating and filing expenses updating accounting databases and filing systems making use of company software and resource tools.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with suppliers, vendors and clients.
- Conducting research on behalf of the business where required
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel or presentations
- Fielding heavy call volume and handling all correspondence on behalf of principle
- Full execution of all special requests as well as the ability to handle multiple projects with ease
- Strong interest in fashion and a background in fashion a huge plus
- Must be able to think on feet, be resourceful and responsible.
- Must be poised, polished and professional
- Minimum 2+ years related experience serving as an Personal Assistant for a CEO or Executive
- Must be used to working in a fast paced environment with creative, innovative managers.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in both Microsoft Office
- Utmost discretion in all aspects of the job; both business and personal
- Detail oriented with exceptional organization and task management skills
- Dedication to responsibilities; proactive and driven attitude with a willingness to succeed at all costs
- Excellent referencesrequired from both current and previous employers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Myrtle Management Consultants on myrtlemcltd.com to applyInterested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.