Job Alert: Agent – Guest Relations at Marriott International, Inc.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
The company operates and fran…
Agent – Guest Relations
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Job Number: 21040823
Location: Lagos Marriott Hotel Ikeja, 122 Joel Ogunnaike St, Lagos
Job Category: Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
Located Remotely?: N
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs.
- Communicate VIP arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Identify and recommend new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Marriott International, Inc. on jobs.marriott.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application