Job Alert: AI/ML (Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning) Lead at Glodaris Technologies Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Glodaris is a Global independent consultancy firm focusing on ICT, Lean Manufacturing System, Lean Six sigma Services, Data and Information Management, Data collection, Bigdata, Research and Innovation (R&I),. We serve the private-sector, the public sector, the world’s top companies, countless new ventures, and governments and non-governmental organizations (NGO).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AI/ML (Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning) Lead
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role is to lead the team to work to turn business questions into data analysis effectively and provide meaningful recommendations.
- This is a unique hybrid role that will focus on your knowledge of data infrastructure and your ability to drive insights.
- Architect, build, maintain, and improve new and existing suite of algorithms and their underlying systems,
- Implement end-to-end solutions for batch and real-time algorithms along with requisite tooling around monitoring, logging, automated testing, performance testing, and A/B testing,
- Utilize your entrepreneurial spirit to identify new opportunities to optimize business processes and improve consumer experiences, and prototype solutions to demonstrate value with a crawl, walk, run mindset,
- Work closely with data scientists and analysts to create and deploy new product features,
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model development, validation and implementation,
- Write efficient and well-organized software to ship products in an iterative, continual-release environment,
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team,
- Knowledge sharing with the team to adopt best practices,
- Actively contribute to and re-use community best practices.
- Develop models and train them,
- Set department objectives,
- Hire, promote, motivate, train and incentivize the team,
- Find and implement new technologies.
- University or Advanced Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field,
- 5+ years experience developing and deploying machine learning systems into production,
- Strong experience working with a variety of relational SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Strong experience working with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with at least one cloud provider solution (AWS, GCP, Azure),
- Strong experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc,
- Ability to work in a Linux environment,
- Industry experience building innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems,
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches,
- Experience working with distributed systems, service-oriented architectures and designing APIs,
- Strong knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools,
- Expertise in standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, test automation, continuous integration, code reviews, design documentation,
- Relevant working experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Resume and Cover letter) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.